Jed Baker, Ph.D. is the director of the Social Skills Training Project, an organization serving individuals with autism and social communication problems. He is on the professional advisory board of Autism Today, ASPEN, ANSWER, YAI, the Kelberman Center and several other autism organizations. In addition, he writes, lectures, and provides training internationally on the topic of social skills training and managing challenging behaviours. He is an award winning author of 8 books, including:
- Social Skills Training for Children and Adolescents with Aspergers Syndrome and Social Communication Problems;
- Preparing for Life: The Complete Handbook for the Transition to Adulthood for Those with Autism and Aspergers Syndrome;
- The Social Skills Picture Book;
- The Social Skills Picture Book for High School and Beyond;
- No More Meltdowns: Positive Strategies for Managing and Preventing Out-of- Control Behaviour;
- No More Victims: Protecting those with Autism from Cyber Bullying, Internet Predators and Scams; Overcoming Anxiety in Children and Teens;
- School Shadow Guidelines.
His work has also been featured on ABC World News, Nightline, Fox News, the CBS Early Show, and the Discovery Health Channel.